Samstag, 22. September 2012

you found me ..


I found god 
On the corner of First and Amistad
 
Where the west
 
Was all but won
 
All alone
 
Smoking his last cigarette
 
I said, "Where you've been"
 
He said "Ask anything"

Where were you
 
When everything was falling apart
 
All my days were spent by the telephone
 
That never rang
 
And all I needed was a call
 
That never came
 
To the corner of First and Amistad
 
Lost and insecure
 
You found me, you found me
 
Lying on the floor
 
Surrounded, surrounded
 
Why’d you have to wait?
 
Where were you? Where were you?
 
Just a little late
 
You found me, you found me

But in the end 
Everyone ends up alone
 
Losing her
 
The only one who’s ever known
 
Who I am
 
Who I’m not, who I wanna be
 
No way to know
 
How long she will be next to me
 


Lost and insecure
 
You found me, you found me
 
Lying on the floor
 
Surrounded, surrounded
 
Why’d you have to wait?
 
Where were you, where were you?
 
Just a little late
 
You found me, you found me
 

 
Early morning 
City breaks 
I’ve been calling 
for years and years and years and years 
And you never left me no messages 
You never sent me no letters 
You got some kind of nerve 
Taking all I want

Lost and insecure 
You found me, you found me 
Lying on the floor 
Where were you, where were you?
Lost and insecure 
You found me, you found me 
Lying on the floor 
Surrounded, surrounded 
Why’d you have to wait? 
Where were you, where were you? 
Just a little late 
You found me, you found me
Why’d you have to wait? 
To find me, to find me



1 Kommentar:

Freue mich über jeden Kommentar und auch über anständige Kritik! :) ♥